If you are looking for landscaping Auckland services, then NZINVEST's Maintenance Manager is an award-winning landscape gardener who knows that gardening isn't just about good looks. There are also many strategic applications for flora and fauna which can help to keep your investment property in tip top shape. Here are some smart tips:
- Native plants are well adapted for the climate so require less watering and fertilising.
- Stone gardens or use of mulch prevents the soil from drying out so quickly, great for tenants who don't have green thumbs!
- Shrubs can act as a ‘living-wall' to screen out external sights or sounds and provide your tenants with privacy.
- Screen plants work well in front of fences and will help prevent graffiti in high traffic areas.
- Good landscaping not only adds value to a property but trees soak up carbon dioxide making cleaner air for us to breathe. Smart landscaping can also assist in keeping your house cool in summer and warm in winter, reducing your tenants' energy bills.
- Planter boxes, small trees or large rocks around the perimeter of the front lawn will prevent tenants or their friends from parking on the grass.
NZINVEST Maintenance and Landscaping Services can offer a landscaping package to suit your needs, and budget. Packages have been specifically developed to be low maintenance and hardy, ideal for your rental property!
Call 0800 NZINVEST today for quality workmanship, reliable service and great rates or email firstname.lastname@example.org