Property Investment Services
There are many investment options available to you, such as investing in the share market, or having bonds or term deposits with your bank.
When making a decision about your future financial security, it’s important that you are well informed about the options available to you.
At NZINVEST we can’t give you advice about the share market or other investment options, but, as a specialist in residential property our expert property investors can talk to you about property investment and how it has been used by our clients to help achieve their financial goals.
Here are some of the reasons why we think property is an effective investment vehicle:
- You can put your equity to work – this may mean there is no cash deposit required
- Through effective structuring you can use negative gearing/tax deduction which may reduce your contribution
- You may be able to use leveraging to increase your returns
- It may provide an increase in net worth over time as the result of any long term capital gains
- It may provide an on-going income stream in the form of rental income
- $100m hotel planned for Queenstown
- South Auckland's Aviation Country Club golf course to close due to Auckland Airport roading project
- First-time house buyers worst hit as house sales fall by 30%
- Uniqlo 'looking forward' to opportunity of opening first NZ store
- 'Knee deep in good tenants': Rotorua's 'horrifying' rental market gets worse